Online Poker

Nemus

Expert Member
Hi everyone.. I'm looking for an online platform to play Poker.. but not with a bot or random players, but rather where family and friends can join a table together to play..
It must be able to work WITHOUT facebook login, as i dont have a facebook account.

Anyone know of something??

Nemus

Expert Member
Sjoe... I take it everything needs Facebook then....

Tman*

Expert Member
Facebook poker works lekker. Just create a fake Facebook account, that's what I did years ago for the exact purpose

animal531

Expert Member
Hi everyone.. I'm looking for an online platform to play Poker.. but not with a bot or random players, but rather where family and friends can join a table together to play..
It must be able to work WITHOUT facebook login, as i dont have a facebook account.

I heard someone online mention they make a Zoom meeting with webcams, then they have an app on smartphone for the actual gameplay.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Well online poker in SA is illegal but its a bs rule so here is a few options going the crypto route.

You can check out :

coinpoker.com - directly using crypto on the cashgames and tournament buyins. It seems to be slowly growing with more active players.

betcoinpoker.com - They have crypto cashgame tables thats on their own network but traffic is very very low on this. They connect to the USD tournament network on WPN that got some of the biggest tournament traffic of poker networks around these days in the poker sphere.

ggpoker.com - Also allows crypto deposits and seems to be a very active and growing network.

In all these cases you will see that the sane route to go is crypto deposit/withdrawal, it is actually near instant on these networks and would avoid you getting flagged for online gambling if your card even works depositing.

Some of the above networks also do not require any verification so you can deposit/withdraw with crypto without anyone knowing you are gambling online.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Hi All

For the love of poker i have a poker group name Paarl Poker Home Game. You play from home, you use your phone.

Easy deposit and we only do a 1% rack, pay outs done every Thursday, we do cash game and tournaments and sit and go. Send email for more information to paarlpoker.allin@gmail.com and i will send you details

Just no, stay away from these makeshift homegame bs. All of these fall apart and then when it comes to cashout somehow magically suddenly vanished. Without knowing you personally I have to suggest to everyone reading this to not touch these homegame crap not to mention they can easily just refuse to honor cashouts citing that gambling is illegal and then you are left with nothing and you cant really go to the police stating you are not getting your gambling deposit back ie. You would be stupid to report a crime that involves you committing a crime.

_kabal_

Expert Member

PokerBros

It is excellent. We play a 2x weekly home game while using zoom.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Well online poker in SA is illegal but its a bs rule so here is a few options going the crypto route.
Online gambling is illegal, not online poker. Seems the OP wants to play with friends and family, so likely entertainment only.

imtec

On this topic, what sites are welcoming South African players, I currently use Silver Sands Poker but the problem is not enough volume for the bigger games

Falcor78

On this topic, what sites are welcoming South African players, I currently use Silver Sands Poker but the problem is not enough volume for the bigger games
Black Chip Poker is a nice one, with very busy tables and a large variety of tables, stakes, and games styles. Supports card transactions as well as Crypto options for users. The best deposit method for me is Player 2 Player transfers. My Friends send me cash, or crypto and I will deposit and sent the cash directly to their player profile, to avoid these transactions showing on their bank accounts.
I would suggest though, for security rather open your own Crypto wallet and manage your own deposits and withdrawals.
If you not sure how to do this, pm me.....I will explain it in greater detail.
Never let anyone manage your funds, I only do it for one or 2 people that I know very well, as the risk is massive.

What I love about Black Chip is the fact that if you use the correct affiliate code you qualify for Deposit Bonuses, Reload Bonuses, and also up to 27% Rakeback! They have a lot of freerolls daily and I even know an affiliate that is trying to get into hosting games on the Black Chip Client.

Player experience: I have tried more than 10 poker clients and poker apps and so far I prefer this one and NLOP (National League of Poker). The only downside is that Black Chip doesn't work on mobile, however, NLOP does (although they are not as busy)

Sending money to other people so I can play with fake money on a mobile App like PokerBros, Pokerrr2, and X-Poker seems way too dodgy to me. ( Maybe my South African Paranoia and fear of being scammed saves me there...LOL)

newklear

Expert Member
Black Chip Poker is a nice one, with very busy tables and a large variety of tables, stakes, and games styles. Supports card transactions as well as Crypto options for users. The best deposit method for me is Player 2 Player transfers. My Friends send me cash, or crypto and I will deposit and sent the cash directly to their player profile, to avoid these transactions showing on their bank accounts.
I would suggest though, for security rather open your own Crypto wallet and manage your own deposits and withdrawals.
If you not sure how to do this, pm me.....I will explain it in greater detail.
Never let anyone manage your funds, I only do it for one or 2 people that I know very well, as the risk is massive.

What I love about Black Chip is the fact that if you use the correct affiliate code you qualify for Deposit Bonuses, Reload Bonuses, and also up to 27% Rakeback! They have a lot of freerolls daily and I even know an affiliate that is trying to get into hosting games on the Black Chip Client.

Player experience: I have tried more than 10 poker clients and poker apps and so far I prefer this one and NLOP (National League of Poker). The only downside is that Black Chip doesn't work on mobile, however, NLOP does (although they are not as busy)

Sending money to other people so I can play with fake money on a mobile App like PokerBros, Pokerrr2, and X-Poker seems way too dodgy to me. ( Maybe my South African Paranoia and fear of being scammed saves me there...LOL)
Black Chip Poker I'd recommend as well. I started off with CC and later with BTC.
Only downside is you are limited to $10k/withdrawal and 5 withdrawals/week, so sometimes takes a few days to get your BTC back.

The Tournaments are awesome and usually last between 2-5 hours long.

animal531

Expert Member
Black Chip Poker I'd recommend as well. I started off with CC and later with BTC.
Only downside is you are limited to $10k/withdrawal and 5 withdrawals/week, so sometimes takes a few days to get your BTC back.

The Tournaments are awesome and usually last between 2-5 hours long.

So what you're saying is that you're making more than $50k per week? :)