Oprah bomb scare

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
A suspicious package with wires coming out of it was found in a flowerbed in front of Oprah's production company, Harpo Productions (thats Oprah spelled backwards ;) ). Police cordoned off streets as the package was probed. The package was subsequently proven not to be a bomb. After this fact was established police opened up all adjescent streets for traffic. However, not once during this grueling process was the Harpo building evacuated.

http://m.mippin.com/mip/plus/story.jsp?&id=2259&s=0&sid=65450198&c=0

"The rest of us,
can find happiness,
in misery."

Balstrome

Banned
Headline should read garden sprinkler could have wet the easter bunny, and that would have more factual.

ponder

Honorary Master
Pity, it's about time they get rid of her, phil, springer etc etc etc. they are not doing the world any favours.

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Why did the mods change the thread title? It was meant to be all American.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Why did the mods change the thread title? It was meant to be all American.
It was completely inaccurate - 'Oprah almost killed by a bomb!' - how can you almost be killed by a bomb that's not a bomb? :confused:

I dont get the all American reference either. :confused:

dappled

Banned
Imagine having the oprah-effect as your super power.
Imagine how it could be misused. I'm glad only oprah has that power.

Aeron

"Was. It's now been assimilated into Obamatology"

Even right-wing, tunnel-vision republicans sometimes have something very funny to say. This is one of them.

PeterCH

Honorary Master
"Was. It's now been assimilated into Obamatology"

Even right-wing, tunnel-vision republicans sometimes have something very funny to say. This is one of them.
Its just that Oprah is not liberal and not really left wing. Oprah is a right wing conservative in terms of African-American affairs, as is Obama. Obama showed himself already that internally he supported his buddy over a cop - because his buddy is black and is a professor (elite) while the cop is a white, working class man - obviously the cop must be in the wrong.

Ignoring all of that, Oprah is also a moronic show - sort of like Daily Mail and FOX News.

JHatman

Banned
It was completely inaccurate - 'Oprah almost killed by a bomb!' - how can you almost be killed by a bomb that's not a bomb? :confused:

I dont get the all American reference either. :confused:
HAHAHA Fail title is fail :D

Alan

Honorary Master
Imagine having the oprah-effect as your super power.
Imagine how it could be misused. I'm glad only oprah has that power.
Yes we've seen the results of her powers here with her little academy:erm: