Ordering processing Afrihost

Belligerence

Just want to check with people who have done it before.

Placed a order on Afrihost via cheque account for Fixed LTE on Wednesday, it's now Saturday

My order still in processing, no money come off my account, I saw on the email it says if your debit order needs verification it will be on another email but I haven't gotten any further emails, but used afrihost once upon a time with same details.

How long does it actually take, starting to think it's not happening.

MirageF1

Expert Member
I'd send a message to their accounts and support department via their online portal... and check your order status online there too.

I ordered MTN fixed LTE package (sim only) Thursday mid morning.. by Friday morning my payment had been confirmed and by mid afternoon yesterday received sms stating courier (RAM I believe ) will be delivering in 1-2 days (likely Monday or latest Tuesday).

I've found them to be pretty on the ball personally; it's not the first time I've ordered a package with them and all went smooth last time as well.

Belligerence

Just an update - account was debited Sunday - Order still in "pending payment" / Device allocation

Holding thumbs

Biostar

Just an update - account was debited Sunday - Order still in "pending payment" / Device allocation

Holding thumbs
I took delivery on Tuesday (sim only) and I'm still waiting for a signal. I haven't been debited.

Biostar

I took delivery on Tuesday (sim only) and I'm still waiting for a signal. I haven't been debited.
Update: I was told by Afrihost to insert the sim in a cellphone in order for it to register on the MTN network. I reset the router, reapplied the APN and inserted the sim...happy to report that all is working.

Jake45

Expert Member
My MTN Fixed LTE package from Afrihost arrived on schedule this morning and activated within less than 30 minutes. I am very happy with the performance so far but need to see how it performs over the next few weeks. Definitely a great improvement over the Rain Fixed LTE that I was using previously and also Telkom LTE prepaid bundles.