original modem for SG4 i9500?

Stillie

Expert Member
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where i can get the stock modem for i9500.... kinda got no signal on my phone now.... sux!

thanks a mill:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ahoudet

Expert Member
If you Google Samsung Galaxy S4 modem XDA it's one of the links there...

Unfortunately I'm not on my PC but you should find something that way. Did that for my S3

insect

I lost/corrupted my IMEI(Efs folder) while toying around with some lolipop roms, which resulted in no signal as well. Dial *#06# to see if your Imei is still there, common problem with Samsung phones and some roms it seems.

Fixed it by flashing the newest S4 rom I got from Sammobile think it was this one I9500XXUHOAA_I9500ODDHOA2_INU and also the adonis pit file to repartition everything as it was. It installs working modem drivers as well.

Otherwise I think these are our stock modem drivers I9500_XXUBMG1_MODEM - google that and you should eventually find a download link. Note - those did not fix my problem - Odin + 5.0.1 + Pit file did.

ahoudet

Expert Member
Choose one that's compatible with the version of android you're running and all should be well. It's happened to my S3 and Note 2 every time I went back to stock

Hie
I just want to know if you got the help you were looking for on this forum. I also have a similar issue but I tried downloading the stockrom from Sammy bile. Com.
The problem is that I don't get those 4 files needed in odin3 after extraction from the zipped folder.