I actually read an article this morning that people should not read into what happened yesterday. There are 5 judges with the majority vote winning. The fact that 1 Judge has an issue with how something was applied and grilling Roux does not mean him or the other Judges even disagree with it. They are trying to ruffle the feathers to see why this law was applied the way it was that's the reason they have both parties in court and not just read the judgment and rule on it.
If it was purely based on application of the law. They had no reason to even be in court, the 5 judges could just sit and vote on whether it was applied correctly or not according to them after reading the judgement. One should not read too much into what happened yesterday

Even Roux saying he "lost" can be a tactic. Let's wait and see what they say. I doubt they'll change it to murder but that is just my personal opinion as I can't see
how you can not differentiate between the victim and an attacker.