Paper Straws

MJG

I am looking for a South African based manufacturer of paper straws

gamer16

Honorary Master
You would think so hey but no luck there. Leads me to believe that there arent any in South Africa
I wonder if there are actually though, that's the kind of thing that is very difficult to produce economically here vs somewhere like India or China.

Reactions: MJG

MJG

Just remember if your paper straw comes in a plastic packet...you've completely missed the boat.

If it's for personal use just get a metal one and kry klaar.

Or you know...stop using straws.
I have clients who use paper straws and would rather buy local than import

MJG

You know you are paranoid if you dont instantly click links but rather inspect elements first

EDIT : Or hover your mouse over the link to see it first.....Have to clarify that before some smart ass that has been doing IT for a whole 1 year comes here and say that
OK

gamer16

Honorary Master
You know you are paranoid if you dont instantly click links but rather inspect elements first

EDIT : Or hover your mouse over the link to see it first.....Have to clarify that before some smart ass that has been doing IT for a whole 1 year comes here and say that
I know what you mean, certain threads like those from Roux I only open on my phone, just now its something bad then I'll get a visit from our IT.