Pastel express V14 - maximum companies

Henster

Someone moved the pastel books to another drive , I tried adding them and pastel is saying that I already have the maximum allowed companies. So I deleted them but its still not allowing me to add a company.

signates

Executive Member
Try deleting the registered server and then adding it back.

waynehooper

You have the single company version of the software, and can only add a company with the same folder name you had before. The other alternative is to contact Pastel or a Pastel dealer to run the reset utility to clear the registered settings.

Someone moved the pastel books to another drive , I tried adding them and pastel is saying that I already have the maximum allowed companies. So I deleted them but its still not allowing me to add a company.

Henster

You have the single company version of the software, and can only add a company with the same folder name you had before. The other alternative is to contact Pastel or a Pastel dealer to run the reset utility to clear the registered settings.
I have 2 options

1. I must pay them R 1600.00 and they will send me a rest utility after they activated support ( can you send it to me please ? )
2. I can format the machine and reinstall everything

I bought this this year and oh boy what allot of fun so far ,, lol

waynehooper

The reset code is linked to my serial number so I cannot send that to you. Your best bet is to contact a Pastel Dealer in your town and ask them to assist.

I have 2 options

1. I must pay them R 1600.00 and they will send me a rest utility after they activated support ( can you send it to me please ? )
2. I can format the machine and reinstall everything

I bought this this year and oh boy what allot of fun so far ,, lol

uninstall pastel and reinstall. Make sure you are connected to the internet then you can register it online and they will send you a new key