PC Format Subscription

AR_GTR

Here's the issue. I had a 1 year subscription were the last issue of my 12 was last month (ie. November). I received a call asking if I would like to confirm, I said no. I have now received January's edition (which I did not order) and my remaining issues according to the attachment with the magazine says "-1 issues remaining"

Question is, are they going to charge me for that or do I have to actually cancel my subscription for it to end? There was no payment on my credit card account so a bit confused. I'll call them IF they send another issue.

cornestoltz

They normally send you an extra month just to show you what you missed. Say thanks for the freebie

Mineer

Expert Member
thought pc format ended publishing

I dont see them in the shops anymore

or maybe I am just not looking hard enough:wtf:

Mars

Honorary Master
Also usually December is called the "Holiday Edition" and is usually not part of the subscription..

I stopped subscribing when Cameron stopped putting funnies on the disk..

Then I found Milkmag and I'm all better now.

Zewp

Banned
I wanted to subscribe to them, but the way I understood was that when a special edition comes out 9which happened about 2 or 3 times a year), they deducted an issue from your subscription, but you didn't get the SE and had to go buy it in the shops. Any truth to this?

AR_GTR

Thanks guys, well if they do decide to charge me without me renewing my subscription then its hellopeter for them :)