PC Format Subscription

AR_GTR

Here's the issue. I had a 1 year subscription were the last issue of my 12 was last month (ie. November). I received a call asking if I would like to confirm, I said no. I have now received January's edition (which I did not order) and my remaining issues according to the attachment with the magazine says "-1 issues remaining"

Question is, are they going to charge me for that or do I have to actually cancel my subscription for it to end? There was no payment on my credit card account so a bit confused. I'll call them IF they send another issue.

Mineer

Expert Member
thought pc format ended publishing

I dont see them in the shops anymore

or maybe I am just not looking hard enough:wtf:

Madman88

Honorary Master
Also usually December is called the "Holiday Edition" and is usually not part of the subscription..

I stopped subscribing when Cameron stopped putting funnies on the disk..

Then I found Milkmag and I'm all better now.

I wanted to subscribe to them, but the way I understood was that when a special edition comes out 9which happened about 2 or 3 times a year), they deducted an issue from your subscription, but you didn't get the SE and had to go buy it in the shops. Any truth to this?

AR_GTR

Thanks guys, well if they do decide to charge me without me renewing my subscription then its hellopeter for them :)