Prawnapple
Expert Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2015
- Messages
- 3,749
- Reaction score
- 2,671
I started a joke which started the whole world crying.
But I didn't see that the joke was on me... oh no...
I started to cry
... which started the whole world laughing... 
Oh, If I'd only seen that the joke was on me
I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
Oh, no, that the joke was on me
Trolololol, anyway, great song! I know, it's a Bee Gees original.
Faith no more thread?
But I didn't see that the joke was on me... oh no...
I started to cry
Oh, If I'd only seen that the joke was on me
I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
Oh, no, that the joke was on me
Trolololol, anyway, great song! I know, it's a Bee Gees original.
Faith no more thread?