Impulse_One
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2014
- Messages
- 559
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi All
After one power shedding a long time ago, I suddenly found my router dropping sync as soon it synced to line and/or began dialling to ISP.
I checked filter - not faulty.
I checked router - not faulty. Different brand-new router also did not sync to line at all.
I even plugged into different plug - nothing.
Asked for port reset - no result.
* * *
Logs show following:
Line stats are normal, it is when it manages sync before dropping:
Every time it drops line router shows following message:
Could you please tell me what's going on?
After one power shedding a long time ago, I suddenly found my router dropping sync as soon it synced to line and/or began dialling to ISP.
I checked filter - not faulty.
I checked router - not faulty. Different brand-new router also did not sync to line at all.
I even plugged into different plug - nothing.
Asked for port reset - no result.
* * *
Logs show following:
Code:
Jul 18 00:18:09 user crit kernel: Line 0: xDSL G.994 training
Jul 18 00:18:14 user crit kernel: Line 0: ADSL G.992 started
Jul 18 00:18:17 user crit kernel: Line 0: ADSL G.992 channel analysis
Jul 18 00:18:21 user crit kernel: Line 0: ADSL link down
//sometimes it starts over again at this stage
Jul 18 00:18:22 user crit kernel: Line 0: xDSL G.994 training
Jul 18 00:18:27 user crit kernel: Line 0: ADSL G.992 started
Jul 18 00:18:30 user crit kernel: Line 0: ADSL G.992 channel analysis
Jul 18 00:18:35 daemon notice syslog: PPP: Start to connect ...
Jul 18 00:18:41 daemon crit syslog: PPP server detected.
Jul 18 00:18:41 daemon crit syslog: PPP session established.
Jul 18 00:18:54 user crit kernel: Line 0: ADSL link down
//rinse and repeat
Line stats are normal, it is when it manages sync before dropping:
Code:
Mode: ADSL_G.dmt
Type: ATM
Status: Up
Downstream Upstream
Line Coding(Trellis): On On
SNR Margin (dB): 232 310
Attenuation (dB): 60 45
Output Power (dBm): -7 123
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 12640 1260
Rate (Kbps): 4096 512
D (interleaver depth): 1 1
Delay (msec): 0.13 0.25
HEC Errors: 62 74
OCD Errors: 0 0
LCD Errors: 0 0
Total ES: 7 0
Every time it drops line router shows following message:
Code:
Telkom ACS server is busy configuring the router now.
Could you please tell me what's going on?
Last edited: