Grieta Thanburg
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2022
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 4,879
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Just a trick to get you to subscribe :- (
All the way back down to 26? Duct tape must have ran out again...
Need higher stages.
How old is that lol, it must be mid-2000s to be referencing 2020 as a date 'in the future'Relax.
SA is finally ahead of the curve here.
![]()
Careful what you wish for. You never know who is viewing the thread...Need higher stages.
Looks like he used to work for that company between 2007 - 2016How old is that lol, it must be mid-2000s to be referencing 2020 as a date 'in the future'
I think they're ignoring us now.Careful what you wish for. You never know who is viewing the thread...
The classic was the Eskom load shifting article on Moneyweb a while ago.
My bad turned on my bathroom light.So lost 2GW? Where did it go?
Say you are wingnut without saying you are wingnutMy bad turned on my bathroom light.
We went off at 8, but came back around 9:30So I was supposed to go off from 22:00-00:00.
Came back on after 20 minutes.
I mean, I'm not going to complain. Not bad considering I'm only supposed to go off 4 hours a week at the moment.