Preacher

Randux

Expert Member
I watched Preacher season 1 last year and I loved it. But there's a problem, the butt hole mouth kid. I can't stand it when he talks it gives me a terrible, painful sensation in my teeth and bones. Now season 2 is here and I'm wondering if he appears and talks much this season? I'm thinking of dropping Preacher because of this kid.

Sl8er

Executive Member
I watched Preacher season 1 last year and I loved it. But there's a problem, the butt hole mouth kid. I can't stand it when he talks it gives me a terrible, painful sensation in my teeth and bones. Now season 2 is here and I'm wondering if he appears and talks much this season? I'm thinking of dropping Preacher because of this kid.
:crylaugh:

It's not so bad once you get over it.
Now...all you need to do is get over it! :p

S2 is pretty ok-cool. (I can't say it's bad and I can't say it's amazing...it's ok...cool. :wtf: )
:D

Randux

Expert Member
:crylaugh:

It's not so bad once you get over it.
Now...all you need to do is get over it! :p

S2 is pretty ok-cool. (I can't say it's bad and I can't say it's amazing...it's ok...cool. :wtf: )
:D
Not possible. I'll try watching with headphones off but if that doesn't help I'm dropping Preacher.

BrokenRSA

Finally watched the season finale. The show was spinning it's wheels a bit in the last couple of episodes, but man, they really pulled it off in the finale. Looks like Preacher will be renewed for a third season, which is great, because where they're going to end up, is probably the best chapter of the comics. Can't wait.

Purply

Expert Member
Started watching last week, now midway into Season 2

The show itself has many flaws, but at the end of the day it's still enjoyable for what it is.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Most shows eventually turn into a "chore"...this one hasn't yet...so I take that as a good sign! :D

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Thanks for that warning. Series deleted.

BLIXEMPIE

Executive Member
I couldn't get passed 2 episodes of S1.
I struggled with seasons 1 and 2. For me it was actually quite boring with the story not going anywhere. Season 3 so far seems to iron out most of what was wrong, and now it's just one hell of a ride.