redcliff

Check the website, 4 packages

1Gig R469

3 Gig R599

6 Gig R899

9 Gig R1099

all of these are for the 30 day notice subscribers

redcliff

looking at those numbers extra Gig's will be at least R100/Gig - else they will not sell tha 6 and 9 Gig packages. If R100, take the 3Gig at R599 and buy 3 more Gigs and you get to R899 the price for the 6Gig package, which makes Iburst indifferent - less than R100, the user wins (which will never happen) as no one will buy the 6Gig or 9 Gig packages

Gimli

Redcliff please post your url, when I go to Packages I get the options you talk about, but all are the same, no different to what they have been

UnUnOctium

Expert Member
iBurst scum, gives us 3 GB that WE pay for but then WE have to use the R600 for whatever they tell us to use. mfkas

UnUnOctium said:
iBurst scum, gives us 3 GB that WE pay for but then WE have to use the R600 for whatever they tell us to use. mfkas
actually u choose a product that suits your purpose... but what I would like to know is can we determine what package we would like to use as of tommorrow?

Gimli

I don't see any info of that sort on the website. Guess we have to drag it out of the helldesk, and then by iteration in this forum get to the 'root' of the equation

ok i do web development, and i want to know this, what kind of silly amateurish operations makes a flash/php interface with no dynamic animations or content, its stupid as hell, everything on that site can be shown in normal text its not like they have any special content, check the australian iburst site, they have a reason for flash, we dont we just use flash instead of text and animated gifs :(

the prices suck but meh what can we do, I will switch to 9GB when they let me but adsl is lookign much more attractive now since thier local is uncapped so you can still go through proxies to get stuff from international fast and they have a bunch of options for uncapped, and we dont/won't

cAde

i recon , if telkom where a bit bright , they'd offer upcapped DSL very soon ....wouldnt that be funny lol ...id love to c iburst's reaction then ...

hArTh

Expert Member
That 1 GB looks nice for email only type users. The other bandwidth charges are insane.

PS: You can get uncapped ADSL for R1200 pm now.

PPS: It's criminal to charge R100/GB for local bandwidth.

Last edited: