Printing on Waybills and Labels

Looney

Executive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
5,602
Reaction score
1,317
Location
Johannesburg
Does anyone know how to, or which software I need in order to print on waybills and labels.

Just to briefly explain: I deliver stock to retail stores throughout the country. I use a courier service to deliver the stock that is outside of Joburg, which means that I need to fill in waybills and labels that go together with my stock. Every item needs to have a label stuck onto it.

Currently I am doing it manually (by hand) and writing everything on the waybill and labels. Is there a way or software I can use that will allow me to do it via the pc and then print it onto the waybill and labels. I have a dot matrix printer that I use for invoicing and I would like to take advantage of using it to print on waybills and labels.

It gets very tiring when I have to fill in 10 waybills in a day with 50 labels to go with them.


Thanks in advance.
 
The best you can do is to draw up your own template that fits the waybill in Microsoft Excel.
Or ask the courier company what software they use, and if they can let you have a copy of their template?
 
Yeah I just spoke to them, they said they would get their IT tech to call me.

Hope they can help. I hate writing it manually, such a waste of time and energy.
 
The best you can do is to draw up your own template that fits the waybill in Microsoft Excel.
Or ask the courier company what software they use, and if they can let you have a copy of their template?

MS Excel template should work...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X