Problems setting up US account

veethree

I'm trying to set up a US account on iTunes using the instructions on www.mediawob.com but every time I get to the last step it kicks me back, telling me that I need to contact iTunes support to complete the transaction. What am I doing wrong? I really want to set up the account but this is incredibly frustrating.

EchoZA

Expert Member
No problems here, I followed the steps given by Apple and all is working, the info is here on the forum, will see if I can find it for you.

Glue

Expert Member
Best way is to use google for details for city and state,get the zip code and use any name.
Use it to reg for free apps,also remember to use something like gmail for your email.
Then after you have account for free apps just buy vouchers online,i found guys that email me voucher 15 min after i paid.
You cant use local credit cards or paypal.
I used california and just used google for city and zip code,any name worked.
The whole thing took me 15 minutes and went SMOOTH.
Was worth it believe me,i have already spend close to $100 in one day with awesome apps and games.
Dont know why the local itunes are so ****!
Hope it helped you.

veethree

Thanks guys, don't know why it wouldn't work on my PC but I managed to set up the account on the phone directly. Didn't do anything differently but this time it went through. Weird. Anyway, all set up and ready to go now. Time to blow the budget!

Bluray

Thanks guys, don't know why it wouldn't work on my PC but I managed to set up the account on the phone directly. Didn't do anything differently but this time it went through. Weird. Anyway, all set up and ready to go now. Time to blow the budget!
Looks like someones going to be blowing a lot of their Christmas bonus on iTunes. :p

RPG_Fan

Just a bit of advice...
Try to register an account with a state that does not have sales tax (VAT). find that some states charge as much as 20-30% of tax on top of the quoted price of the stuff on iTunes.