• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Ps4 online gaming servers SA

Hi guys

I'm ne here and trying to find out if there is any servers in SA for ps4 gaming saw a thread from 2013 on here and can't seem to find anything else, any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Chris

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
Each game has its own servers so you will have to check if the game you want to play has SA servers.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Yes each game has it's own servers. Games that I own that has servers and are active are

BF1
COD Black ops 3
COD WW2

less active is
Rocket league
Starwars batflefront 2

There are other too but stuff like Fortnite, onrush, Paladins does unfortunately not have local servers.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Have you ever actually found any games on the local Battlefront 2 servers? I have mine permanently set to Germany, that lag is real but it's the only way I can find games.
On say a Friday or Saturday night there might be games in the low players modes but Galactic Assault is always quiet because it's a big player mode and people leave. I waited once for about 1 hour with players coming in and leaving again....

On say a Friday or Saturday night there might be games in the low players modes but Galactic Assault is always quiet because it's a big player mode and people leave. I waited once for about 1 hour with players coming in and leaving again....
Pity. I would've liked to play it more regularly but the wait times are just murder.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Yeah even Rocket League is a pain. It searches and searches even if we are a party of 3 or 4 players it's hard to find games and the sad part is that Rocket League share same servers with PS4 and PC and then with Xbox and Nintendo yet all platforms takes time to get games.

If you want active local server games it is Black Ops, WW2 and BF1. Those are pretty active locally on PS4.