Psl fixtures & results

Tcyte

We can discuss our local football fixtures and results on this thread..... that's last weekend's results and log standings

Attachments

Last edited:

Tcyte

Just had a look at the table, any idea why Pirates and Chiefs are up two games?
I think the psl schedule this season is not balanced.. Look at Sundowns for example... They were not playing this whole weekend but they are behind schedule

R13...

Honorary Master
I think the psl schedule this season is not balanced.. Look at Sundowns for example... They were not playing this whole weekend but they are behind schedule
You should consider keeping the top post updated with the previous round of results and upcoming fixtures.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
PSL scheduling is terrible. They schedule cup weekends (with no midweek league games) right before a FIFA break. That sees most teams sitting around for almost 3 weeks.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Just had a look at the table, any idea why Pirates and Chiefs are up two games?
Chiefs and Pirates will be participating in CAF competitions, hence their fast tracked fixtures. Sundowns was also supposed to be up there but they are being given a break since they were already competing in CAF.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Mtn8 is upon us this weekend... Who is taking it? Supersport or Cape Town city
Supersport. If it was Cape Town City against a bigger team I would say an upset but since it is SS United I think their experience will see them through.