PSX Top 5 games

Bhoza

Greeting.
Brief History about me I have always been a Sony boy, no bad feeling with Xbox but Playstion just dose it for me.
Anyway I've had a PS2, PSP, PS3, and PS Vita Briefly . During this lockdown, though I've started checking out the PSX catalog through simulators and I'm impressed with the games; and yes I know the graphics are a million years old but the gameplay and stories have something special about them which is why I want a top 5 list of PSX games in your opinion sow I can scout out the best.

and do disclose if its games you have played or games you heard where good.

Your input is valued. Lets hear it then

Daruk

Honorary Master
GTA 1, Downhill mountain biking, Collin McRae rally and GT 2

Bhoza

Interestingly I was expecting more or less Turn-based RPG games ....nonetheless I will give your list a whirl and give feedback in about a week...

Faux_Grey

Crash Bandicoot, Crash team racing, tomb raider, spyro, syphon filter, metal gear, Final Fantasy, Tekken, Tony hawk pro skater, hydro thunder, Dino crysis, star wars TPM, various harry potter games, digimon & quake 2.

Bhoza

I'm only mentioning games that I found entertaining on PS1. If you want a list, just Google it https://www.google.com/search?q=top+rpg+psx+games
Apology for the delayed response, and I totally get why you made this, in fact it's exactly why I asked the question here . Google would have simply given me a list of generic games list that people include just for views and likes, and GT 2 great addition ! it was nostalgic playing it as it was the same game found in-game allies that I could only play as many times as I could afford but never to satisfy thyself.

Bhoza

Crash Bandicoot, Crash team racing, tomb raider, spyro, syphon filter, metal gear, Final Fantasy, Tekken, Tony hawk pro skater, hydro thunder, Dino crysis, star wars TPM, various harry potter games, digimon & quake 2.
Crash Bandicoot, not a fan ....Crash team racing didn't even bother ....Tekken now that was a game "played it in childhood and grew with all the additions only missing TKN 7 now. Final fantasy it's quite close to my favorite genre with playing old consoles which is TBRPG but since it's not a true TBRPG I count vouch for it much but I respect the depth of the storyline. Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone played it never finished sadly ...then the rest Never played but looking forward to check them out sometime in the future.