i-Tech Solutions

i-Tech Solutions Rep
Item: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Keys x 8 Left over

Warranty: Yes - Full refund if not satisfied
Packaging: Email
Shipping: Email

Price: R750

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt

PM me should you be interested or have any questions :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:
  • These are legit digital OEM license keys - No fancy box or retail packaging.
  • Simply download, install and activate Windows 10 Pro with Product Key provided.
  • I am happy to assist remotely should you need help or be unsure.
  • These are NOT MAK, Volume Licensing or MSDN

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Isn't OEM software only supposed to be sold installed on a desktop or laptop? Or what does it say in the Microsoft System Builder Agreement?

Solarion

Honorary Master
Isn't OEM software only supposed to be sold installed on a desktop or laptop? Or what does it say in the Microsoft System Builder Agreement?
You can purchase OEM copies too. Once bought Windows XP OEM from Scan.co.uk. Totally legit however no manual or box nothing just the DVD + key.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
You can purchase OEM copies too. Once bought Windows XP OEM from Scan.co.uk. Totally legit however no manual or box nothing just the DVD + key.
The whole idea of OEM is that it is bound to hardware and the licenses are illegal to sell without a built system.

Shaun108

Executive Member
OEM means original manufacturer equipment or something. I thought this means it's only bundled with a new pc/laptop?

Solarion

Honorary Master
Exactly. That is why it's illegal to sell OEM keys.
From a Microsoft MOD

Yes, but it does have some license restrictions as it pertains to transfer rights.

OEM versions of Windows 7 are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

There is nothing wrong with using it too, especially since all future releases of Windows will be full versions anyway.
Is OEM Legal?

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
So it is not legal to sell OEM keys without it being installed on hardware.

OEM software is software that comes pre-installed when you purchase a new computer.

Again, OEM software usage is ruled by the Microsoft Software Licence Terms document.

But that there are no transfer rights, so the software may not be removed from the PC it was originally installed on and installed on another, however, you are allowed to transfer the PC complete with the OEM licensed software to a new user if required.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Agreed. I know for a fact as I have experienced this myself, that if you are running an OEM version on your machine and you decide to

A. Format and re-install
B. Install on a different machine
C. Make significant hardware changes to your machine such as motherboard

In all the instances you OEM key becomes null and valid. You have to phone Microsoft to acquire a new key. During the phone call you have to quote them the original OEM key. If you can't you are buggered they will not give you a new key.

Solarion

Honorary Master
is windows legal? :unsure:
Well there are lawyers, some of them that earn more than you or me in a lifetime and work in some pretty high up government spheres that are constantly poking around at Microsoft trying to find some litigation or other.

I wouldn't worry about it. There are some far more invested people in that than we could ever hope to be.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Thing is, people have been using "online purchased" OEM keys for years without problems ....

MS themselves have been well aware of places like SCDKey selling these keys for donkey years ... so if they really had a problem with this, should that not be the first door they knock at :unsure::p

Interesting read > https://lockesjourney.wordpress.com...truth-about-g2a-kinguin-and-grey-market-keys/
Interesting but irrelevant...the resale of gaming keys cannot be compared to the selling of stripped MS OEM keys.

This is not a grey area. Selling OEM keys that were stripped or stolen are illegal. A lot of these online companies are as difficult to put out of business as bitcoin scammers.

The fact ths SCDKey and CDKey sell stolen/illegal licernses on the internet does not mean it is legal.