rAge tickets available - I can't go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkz0629

Expert Member
Hey Guys,

So when i heard that the rAge tickets were on sale, i bought kinda spur of the moment, as i know that they sell out quite quickly...

But when i mentioned it to my mom today, she reminded me that we in Durban that whole week... :mad:

So this really sucks... :crying:

But good news for everyone else, i have 3 tickets available (me and my 2 bro's)...

Drop me a PM with an offer if you want them...

Thanks
D

Oculate

Honorary Master
Check the Gaming Sub-forum, or ask a Mod to move this thread there

You'll get a few more responses in there about selling rAge tickets

Pitbull

Verboten
Bullshyt, same story every year. Anyone who buys those tickets just add to the problem...

MyBB should boycott these resale tickets for rage.

seanyp00h

Expert Member
I know Sparkz personally, and his mom too :p And they are 100% going to Durban on that weekend. Can vouch for this

Derrick

ლ(ಠ_ಠ )ლ
Geoff Burrows: NAG Staff member said:
As always, the only way we support ticket resales is if we can monitor and control it: anyone with extra tickets is welcome to sell them directly to us for full price (we'll cover shipping/collection) and we will then sell it on to any willing buyers for full price. That's the only way this will ever work without people getting ripped off.

If you'd like to get on the (already quite sizable) waiting list, you can email cheryl@nag.co.za.

That's the official word from NAG, no ticket reselling will take place on Mybroadband.

I would discourage anyone from offering more than R300 per ticket as this promotes ticket scalping, which is illegal.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.