Rain 7-Day Free unlimited data

abzo

forum angel
Does this only apply to simcards from Takealot and Pargo or for the ones delivered from Rain too?

Can you still get Rain Simcards at Tyme Bank Kiosks at PnP?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Does this only apply to simcards from Takealot and Pargo or for the ones delivered from Rain too?

Can you still get Rain Simcards at Tyme Bank Kiosks at PnP?
Hi abzo,

You are correct the 7 free data days are applicable to all sims ordered through Takealot and not sim ordered through the rain website.

Unfortunately rain sim are no longer available at Tymebank kiosks

Avizn19

Hi, Please help, i just need to know i received my sim from Takealot, i went to activate sim and then chose the R479 package, then its asking me to pay the full amount but i wamt to test it for 7 days first. Will rain refund me the R479 if i cancel within 7 days?

abzo

forum angel
Hi, Please help, i just need to know i received my sim from Takealot, i went to activate sim and then chose the R479 package, then its asking me to pay the full amount but i wamt to test it for 7 days first. Will rain refund me the R479 if i cancel within 7 days?
Did this work out for you? Also got my sim and want to test it out first.

abzo

forum angel
Unfortunately not. This was only applicable to the PARGO sims up till 30th April
How does the payment work? Do you cancel before the 7 days are up and nothing is charged or are you charged and refunded if you cancel?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi Avizn19

If you cancel before the 7 days you will have to advise us so we can assist you further with a refund if necessary.