Rain Network problems today ?

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Does anybody else have problems with the Rain mobile network today or is it just me? I have lost signal several times today.

cavedog

Honorary Master
I was just going to post. Constant "no service" messages on my mifi. Probably like 20+ times already started around 9am

phly

Expert Member
Was wondering why I keep getting kicked out and finding myself on mobile data and not on wifi - is this happening on both rain mobile and rain fixed?

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I had a chat with them earlier and was advised that they have network problems in Gauteng and Western Cape but they are working on it.

Reactions: Yuu

kabusi

Anyone else been having issues with Rain connectivity since 11pm? My B315 router shows 1 bar signal but I cannot even get onto the internet to do a speedtest. Huawei console is showing slight data usage but throughput is very bad. Durban area.

Last edited:

phly

Expert Member
I have all the lights showing on my router but from 11pm last night I too noticed issues. Tried a restart but that did not help. I could not connect to any site - this morning things are faring much better - sites open and all that but there is major slowdown and in some instances I lose internet completely yet i seem to have full bars.

Leno

yeah, 2600 is totally dead, 1800 I get 1 bar, cant really browse on that

RichardG

Honorary Master
Everyday need to reboot my router and MiFi several times in order to surf the web... Has anyone noticed the same.