Rain sucks

sagold7005

My rain sim for R479 unlimited was delivered 5 days ago but still not working, I'm receiving no support from rain , one person responded after 4 days of writing to support to just ask me if my problem still exist instead of helping , there is not even live support

If this continues I'm just going reverse my purchase and choose another service provider, rain is really sucking

Kiemo

Why did you order if you no how bad they are ... because of the price ... that’s how rain holds us down ...

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
My rain sim for R479 unlimited was delivered 5 days ago but still not working, I'm receiving no support from rain , one person responded after 4 days of writing to support to just ask me if my problem still exist instead of helping , there is not even live support

If this continues I'm just going reverse my purchase and choose another service provider, rain is really sucking
Hi sagold7005,

With a new sim being used in an existing device, you will need to add the APN (Access Point Name) settings for rain in order to get connected. Depending on the device you're using, the steps for setting this up may vary.

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can assist with your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile