Rain website checkout error!

chrishellmax

This is next level stupid. For more than a week and a half now i have been logging into their website to pay my account. Sending them 9 emails seems to get me the response . "The fault is your webbrowser, please reset your browser."
step one. log into 4 devices with different browsers and getting the same error: error occured creating checkout.
How on earth is this my mistake if they cannot reset my checkout ??
So to top this off.
They cut of my service to rain.
like wtf people . What universe can you tell me the logic in this when your side is stuffed up.
In this day and age of covid having bad service is like shooting your company in the head. I feel like rewriting the code on their webpage and show them in big bold letters "THIS IS THE FAULT FIX THIS."
Rain responders. stop telling me its your billing department. this is an i . t issue that requires your attention.
Word wakker!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: "D"

grim305

I've been having the exact same issue and I'm getting ignored when I dm them on here and every other social media channel they have. Been having the problem since the 14th and now I'm cut off without internet.

chrishellmax

grim305 do what i did. take a picture of the code that is wrong. then post it to them. their it dept must refresh your account for you from their side. basically flush their variables that makes their scripts run o ntheir webpage. If they send you messages about it being a billing problem. tell them to wake up and go fix that stupid script on their website. Also fun fact, they have cookie trackers with all your data on the website. that sends it to third party people.
Not cool.
let me know if they fix you. otherwise i will have to charge them a fee for fixing their stupid webpage coding.
Honestly i bet the guy that they paid to do that was not fully paid. Half ass job on such a supposedly secure page.
eg i can dm you the script from their webpage that is faulty if you need it.

chrishellmax

<script>
(function (a, s, y, n, c, h, i, d, e) {
s.className += ' ' + y;
h.start = 1 * new Date();
h.end = i = function () {
s.className = s.className.replace(RegExp(' ?' + y), '');
};
(a[n] = a[n] || []).hide = h;
setTimeout(function () {
i();
h.end = null;
}, c);
h.timeout = c;
})(window, document.documentElement, 'async-hide', 'dataLayer', 2000, { 'GTM-TVQJT8K': true });
</script>

chrishellmax

someone should really tell them that code is faulty at best and maybe pay the it guy more mone to do a better job?

"D"

Expert Member
Perhaps you should also paste a proposed fix here, because then you can bill them for it - who knows?

chrishellmax

They wont accept it. for them. its business as usual and just letting continue is most bosses rules. Also why would they pay me. They would rather have people keep complaining about their service than fix the problem. lol. this world is messed p.