React Native Developer

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Does anyone know of decent React Native freelancer that they know can do the job well?

Looking more for a personal recommendation rather than wanting to post an ad and having to deal with a swathe of rifraf. I potentially have about 3 months of work needing to be done next year but need someone that I can give the work and let them roll with it and be able to trust they will deliver.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Does anyone know of decent React Native freelancer that they know can do the job well?

Looking more for a personal recommendation rather than wanting to post an ad and having to deal with a swathe of rifraf. I potentially have about 3 months of work needing to be done next year but need someone that I can give the work and let them roll with it and be able to trust they will deliver.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
Nice that you don't want to deal with riff-raff.
I suspect a large percentage of people with those skills will think the same when they read your detail-less request.
3 months? Part time, full-time? For what work exactly? What's the budget?

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Nice that you don't want to deal with riff-raff.
I suspect a large percentage of people with those skills will think the same when they read your detail-less request.
3 months? Part time, full-time? For what work exactly? What's the budget?
Mean't I don't have time to deal with someone who says they can do the job, get a month or 2 in and then find out they can't and I've wasted time and blown out the deadline.
Was just a high level request and can add more details and particulars if anyone does say they have a trusted dev that they can pass along.
3 months full time, budget R300k, react native dev for full frontend of app and functionality linking into an API and revolving around video.

ronald911

Expert Member
Mean't I don't have time to deal with someone who says they can do the job, get a month or 2 in and then find out they can't and I've wasted time and blown out the deadline.
Was just a high level request and can add more details and particulars if anyone does say they have a trusted dev that they can pass along.
3 months full time, budget R300k, react native dev for full frontend of app and functionality linking into an API and revolving around video.
You open for remote devs?