Redmi Note 8 Moonlight White

Connor13

Item name (be very descriptive): Redmi Note 8 Moonlight White . 64GB memory 4GB Ram . Global Rom and Dual Sim . 2 Sims can be used together with a memory card .
Age and condition: Excellent like new ,it was used for less than a week while I was waiting for my New device to arrive which came alot sooner than I thought . The Redmi was then packed back into its box .
Do you include packaging: Yes
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Not going to be using it as I upgraded to a new OnePlus . Its an awsome phone ,considered keeping it as a spare but in the end it would just sit there and be wasted . It had the cover on and I fitted a tempered protector on it since day one when it was removed from the box . The charger and cable are still sealed as well .

Price: R2900 excluding shipping
Negotiable: Not really
Shipping or collection: Shipping is easier as I am not based in an office all the time . I can ship via PostNet or Courier at your cost . Happy to share the courier and insurance shipping costs between the buyer and myself . Meet is possible over the weekend in Amanzimtoti ,but It would have to be at set times as I coach Hockey and am involved with Cricket .

Anyone wanting pics just drop me a PM and ill get them taken and sent . The Moonlight white color is really great as well .

Anyone interested please drop me a PM

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I hope you get a bite, since a new one cost R3199 including shipping
No price discussions please.

Park@82

Honorary Master
This is a good bang for buck phone. I recently bought one of these. Why no warranty though?

Connor13

This is a good bang for buck phone. I recently bought one of these. Why no warranty though?
Family member brought it across from the UK for me, so while it will have a warranty it would be abroad....... Hence I said no warranty

RedViking

Nord of the South
Lol, that is probably the longest sale description on here.

Nice phone.