Remi Note 9t or Redmi Note 9 pro

carnagelan

Hi All,

Its almost time for my new phone. I am either looking at the Note 9t or note 9 pro.
I have never owned a Redmi before. I am also looking at the samsung a31 or a32.

Which would you prefer. I like the pro as it has snapdragon.

carnagelan

6GB.. super happy with it and have no complaints.. also includes a decent cover in the box.. and the turbo charge is amazing..
Thanks man, I see alot of bad reviews on google. i will have a look at this but to me seems good

WAslayer

Executive Member
Thanks man, I see alot of bad reviews on google. i will have a look at this but to me seems good
Have not read the reviews.. what are people moaning about..?

had the phone for a while now and can't find anything to complain about..

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Don't know about the 9t but wife has the pro and its great - she says its a bit big though. Her previous phone was the p20 lite.

Van87

From my previous readings, since I don't own either...

It's important to note exactly which Xiaomi...

9 Pro is older of course, but probably still great.
If you referring to the Note 9T, then the main calling card for people if the fact that it has a huge battery and mainly its first locally launched model from Xiaomi that supports 5G.

If you mistakenly meaning the Redmi 9T, then that's a different model all together...

In terms of the Samsung, obviously the A32 is newer, and when it comes to Samsung, if you keeping it for awhile, I'd rather opt for the newer model.

It really depends on what you need

rodga

Honorary Master
Also a happy note 9 pro owner here
Cant go wrong with xiaomi

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Yep both myself and my son are happy Xiaomi Note 9 pro owners. Love the phone.

I only have two niggles with the phone,

I preferred the fingerprint sensor on my Redmi Note 8 pro (full finger) instead of the side button. It is no problem for my son but I suffer badly with Eczema and my note 8 pro could still pick up my fingerprint since it was a whole finger whereas I cannot use the fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone with my phone as it does not pick up my thumb print. the facial recognition works well to unlock the phone but for banking apps etc I now have to put in my passwords all the time.

then the next is just that the phone is slightly bigger than what I would like :)

but otherwise love the phone

B-1

Expert Member
Another thing to consider if you like to load custom roms is that the 9t seems to have gained a strong following pretty fast and has official support in a few ROMs.