Results are coming in

Everybody in SA that did not vote for the ANC and do not agree with them.
I fall into that category and I wasn't quiet about it, I know this is very cliche but your vote is your voice. There's nothing you can do to change things overnight but voting is pretty much the best way to ensure we get the government we deserve in future (aka. NOT the ANC...)
 
Not at all

With the all the corruption and threats etc it's impossible for them to lose. :(

Just GATVOL that they literally get away with murder and we have to keep quiet and follow.

I'm hoping that the opposition.. all of them... rip into the ANC's corruption past... and future :D
You are not alone in being GATVOL... the accountabilty WAR has just begun :)
 
Ja right, If it makes you happy, keep believing that. The only way that we will ever have "that" government (aka. not the anc) is if the heavens comes down on us. I believe in miracles, but it's going to take a lot more than that to save SA and it's people.

are you living a imaginary struggle ?:>
 
@Foxxy
Relax. You are going on like crazy! All of this just because the ANC won? I thought everyone knew they would.

Oh yea, random Question. Did you vote?

Just tired of this bull, that's all...

So buy a plane ticket and get out then. We do not need your kind in SA.
 
I'm no Zuma or Malema fan but Mbeki even as educated as he is, was in denial about crime, HIV AIDS, employment and health(uhm Manto).

I don't predict a Zimbabwe. I think things will change and perhaps even improve if can put the right people in the right places.
 
@Foxxy
Relax. You are going on like crazy! All of this just because the ANC won? I thought everyone knew they would.
Oh yea, random Question. Did you vote?
So buy a plane ticket and get out then. We do not need your kind in SA.

People like you should stay out of politics... if someone's seems panicky... you tell them to leave... truth be told... it should be you with that kind of attitude :mad:
I don't agree with Foxxy most of the time... but she has a right of opinion

There's a f*cking lot of people I think should leave... but I have no right telling them to... and nor do you... so please do us a favour & shut up if you can't

THINK... WRITE...POST... but most of all Think :rolleyes: ... a little reassurance goes a long way ... or are you perfect :confused:
 
People like you should stay out of politics... if someone's seems panicky... you tell them to leave... truth be told... it should be you with that kind of attitude :mad:
I don't agree with Foxxy most of the time... but she has a right of opinion

There's a f*cking lot of people I think should leave... but I have no right telling them to... and nor do you... so please do us a favour & shut up if you can't

THINK... WRITE...POST... but most of all Think :rolleyes: ... a little reassurance goes a long way ... or are you perfect :confused:

+1

You don't tel people to leave, you help better the situation
 
You know, I might be "going on like crazy", but it blows my mind that a few people here is just ok with it.

It is not like we can do much about it, so what else is there to do than to accept and be ok it? In any case, what are we supposed to do then to make you happy? People need to stop being so negative. We need to be a bit more positive about SA! We are nowhere near becoming Zimbabwe man. We just stepped a few steps back from that when looking at the election results. The ANC lost some backing and I doubt they will be getting any of it back before the next election. Cope might even end up being stronger than they are if they play their cards right. Just because there were a few reports of irregularities does not suddenly VOID all of the results.

No, it's not just because the ANC won again and it's just common sense that they cannot loose.

Sure they can lose. A little bit of education goes a long way. Someday people will realize that the ANC ain't the alpha and omega. We are slowly but surely getting closer to that glorious day.

I would fight for the country OUR forefathers fought so hard for, I would not get on a plane and leave even if I'm paid to.

And your fighting involves what exactly? Posting some unfounded allegations on some random forum? By the way, Zuma was never acquitted of 700 charges. But he is still innocent. Innocent until proven guilty. He will still get his day in court.

Typical... You don't need "my kind" in SA... mmm... Where do you fit in then because "My Kind" is still fighting for a government that can live up to their word.

I fit in where I want to fit in. Probably with those that are a bit more positive and realistic about the current situation. No amount of shouting and/or being GATVOL and/or posting on here like crazy is going to help your cause. Negativism does diddly squat and never did anyone any good.

People like you should stay out of politics... if someone's seems panicky... you tell them to leave... truth be told... it should be you with that kind of attitude :mad:
I don't agree with Foxxy most of the time... but she has a right of opinion

There's a f*cking lot of people I think should leave... but I have no right telling them to... and nor do you... so please do us a favour & shut up if you can't

THINK... WRITE...POST... but most of all Think :rolleyes: ... a little reassurance goes a long way ... or are you perfect :confused:

Politics are quite fun at times you know. When election time comes, everyone suddenly knows everything and that usually makes for some interesting discussions. But if you come across someone that seems so freaking negative, what then? Someone that has lost all hope and is going on about how SA is now just like Zimbabwe? I do not see what other advice I can give such a person than but to tell you to get out of here asap. In any case, it is not like I told/ordered him to leave. In this case it just seemed like quite a viable option.

Why is everyone suddenly climbing down my throat about me telling him to leave? Look at his posts for crying out loud. He goes on about how Zuma was acquitted of 700 charges, calls De Klerk a traitor, insults monkeys by comparing them to people, etc etc. I also do not agree with Foxxy most of the time and sure, he has a right to opinion, but I won't just sit here as he posts unfounded 'facts' and I sure as heck won't allow his/anyone's allegations to go unchallenged when I do not agree with them. That is why we are here in the first place, ain't it? To discuss things.

I could go on, but I'd rather take someones advice here and "POST" this already.

I have to agree with this though: THINK... WRITE...POST... but most of all Think foxxy. Please man. ;) :p
 
I also do not agree with Foxxy most of the time and sure, he has a right to opinion, but I won't just sit here as he posts unfounded 'facts' and I sure as heck won't allow his/anyone's allegations to go unchallenged when I do not agree with them. That is why we are here in the first place, ain't it? To discuss things.

I could go on, but I'd rather take someones advice here and "POST" this already.

I have to agree with this though: THINK... WRITE...POST... but most of all Think foxxy. Please man. ;) :p

I beg to differ... on one ground at this time... Foxxy is a woman and not a man/dude... two things are evident... her name & the post below
Hey DUDE... I am definitely not a DUDE.:eek:lol...

Understand my point yet? :confused:
 
I beg to differ... on one ground at this time... Foxxy is a woman and not a man/dude. Understand my point yet? :confused:

Fair enough. A technical point, but a point indeed. Does not change a thing. Or at least does not change much ... @Foxxy Hi there. Are you single? :p
 
Fair enough. A technical point, but a point indeed. Does not change a thing. Or at least does not change much ... @Foxxy Hi there. Are you single? :p

the old mentality of get a girl if she is single doesn't work anymore
new one : get a girl and make her single.! :D
 
I on the other hand feels he speaks for everyone
And I feel he just speaks. The guy loves the sound of his own voice. He acts like he's saying some incredibly profound things, meanwhile he's just Joe Average babbling average nonsense averagely. Also I don't like that whole I'm-such-an-awesome-alpha-male-jock attitude he has. But that's just me.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X