Retrieving SMS which was not received

mercury12

Expert Member
I was overseas for the last two weeks and forgot to enable sms roaming. When I returned to SA, SMS's from the last week came through but none of the SMS's from the week before were delivered. Is there anyway of retrieving an SMS (contains an instant money transfer code) from two weeks ago, which was sent while I was away?

sbszulu

I have the same problem. I only received the second SMS with the PIN code but not the first one with the full voucher number. I think I should call their call centre but in the past no one would answer the phone there.

Daruk

Honorary Master
I was overseas for the last two weeks and forgot to enable sms roaming. When I returned to SA, SMS's from the last week came through but none of the SMS's from the week before were delivered. Is there anyway of retrieving an SMS (contains an instant money transfer code) from two weeks ago, which was sent while I was away?
I don't get why Cell C's system of being able to retrieve SMS online wasn't implemented by all across the board. I assume Cell C has even abandoned that... but that may have to do with banks implementing 2fa via SMS which is just lame.