Right To Know

blunomore

Honorary Master
Why can human beings only act in a decent or correct way if enticed by money????

People should do the right thing for the sake of doing it!

Last edited:
What I don't get is since 1995 HIV and AIDS crap has been forced down my throat at school. I mean wtf? I'm now OUT of school living my own life, why the hell do I need MORE awareness of this?

My generation should be perfectly aware of this now?? So the kids in the schools these days...

Pitbull

Verboten
Guys, seriously.

You have no idea how close to home this can hit. Get tested guys ;) I'm bitting my nails off as I will get my result tomorrow.

Guys, seriously.

You have no idea how close to home this can hit. Get tested guys ;) I'm bitting my nails off as I will get my result tomorrow.
Yea, forgot about you, glad you bit the bullet and got tested. I usually get tested before entering a new relationship (even if its just for my own piece of mind)

Also try and do it once every year (seeing as I can be single for 5 years at a time it seems) even if I don't sleep with anyone (life insurance,lols)

So yea...can be nerve wracking, but its better knowing than to find out suddenly and then wondering how many people you've infected etc

When I see the name "Discovery" I get suspicious.

Maybe its a drive by them to determine how many of their members are HIV+ and then give them leverage to deny more claims and keep the poor little shareholders happy, whose pocket lining thickness has taken a bit of a receedence thanks to the hard times.

Maelly

Expert Member
When I see the name "Discovery" I get suspicious.

Maybe its a drive by them to determine how many of their members are HIV+ and then give them leverage to deny more claims and keep the poor little shareholders happy, whose pocket lining thickness has taken a bit of a receedence thanks to the hard times.
Man, I'm so inclined to believe you, with Discovery - anything is possible

Don't take my word for it. Subscribe to noseweek and read all about what crooks Discovery's board of directors are