Robert Mugabe has died

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Celebrating the death of Mugabe is like celebrating the elimination of smallpox.
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away."

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away."
So very, very few Christians actually follow the words of their master.

Asgard85

No one has robbed them of anything, they voted for ZANU PF, finish.
Did they?
With ZANU winning the last election with a mere 50.8% of a national vote in which it was alleged that people aged 141 are registered to vote, and in one instance a single address had over 100 registered voters?

Drifter

Honorary Master
OK

Segg

Expert Member
Good Riddance

Did he die in Singapore? Will be quite ironic if he died outside of Zim due to the rubbish Healthcare after he "saved it"

It irritates me that he was never held responsible for the consequences of his derangement

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
As much as I am happy that the piece of turd has gone, does not change much for the poor Zimbabweans who are still under the crocodile.

Unless he has a big change of heart and starts actually caring about the people of Zimbabwe, he will just be a replacement for Mugabe. same crap, different dictator

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Good Riddance

Did he die in Singapore? Will be quite ironic if he died outside of Zim due to the rubbish Healthcare after he "saved it"

It irritates me that he was never held responsible for the consequences of his derangement
Yeah he died in a hospital in Singapore

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Nope, there are too many Zimbabweans in South Africa, running from Zimbabweans and coming to SA is the most foolish thing anyone can do.
I met a few Zimbabweans who studying in South Africa about nine years ago who actually supported Mugabe because they considered him to be anti-white supremacy and they supported the land grabs, it’s not surprising these were the same people who supported Malema and any provocative statements that he made while he was still part of the ANC at the time. She will have support from some people in the Zim community living in South Africa.