Lupus
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2006
- Messages
- 91,875
- Reaction score
- 62,441
Of course she won't, that would require her leaving her nice comfy gated community.I'd put good money on Bianca not being there, which would be disappointing really.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Of course she won't, that would require her leaving her nice comfy gated community.I'd put good money on Bianca not being there, which would be disappointing really.
Doubt it'll be Zelensky. Trump wants something and unless it's a demand for regime change or legislation changes, I don't see why a deal can't be done.Okes think it'll be easy for Rama because he's a "consummate diplomat" as Theo Venter called him last night on KykNet.
It's going to be the Zelensky incident on steroids, I feel.
The President of the Republic has everything under control.
He is a Tiger, not a Leopard or a Cheetah.Clearly that svelte body has forced him to just take a seat for a little while.
Doubt it'll be Zelensky. Trump wants something and unless it's a demand for regime change or legislation changes, I don't see why a deal can't be done.
He is a Tiger, not a Leopard or a Cheetah.
I don't think Cyril can offer as much bribe as Qatar/Saudis did to make him happy.Doubt it'll be Zelensky. Trump wants something and unless it's a demand for regime change or legislation changes, I don't see why a deal can't be done.
Dr Moya seems to be quite good at advertising her team's work too. One must congratulate Mr Brink for successfully training her. What a man.
That's why I am always surprised when DA supporters take exception to her promoting her government because that is what the DA invented.Dr Moya seems to be quite good at advertising her team's work too. One must congratulate Mr Brink for successfully training her. What a man.
Dr Moya seems to be quite good at advertising her team's work too. One must congratulate Mr Brink for successfully training her. What a man.
That's why I am always surprised when DA supporters take exception to her promoting her government because that is what the DA invented.
At least she's doing some real work. @Sideshow Bob's hero picked up some refuse bags and we had endless songs of praise
I would be sceptical of that. News reports combined with forumites who live in Tshwane have quite a different view from the propaganda posts of the mayor regarding service delivery.
Haters will be haters.At least she's doing some real work. @Sideshow Bob's hero picked up some refuse bags and we had endless songs of praise
