ForceFate
Honorary Master
- Joined
- May 18, 2009
- Messages
- 51,179
- Reaction score
- 37,999
Chewing gum and being evasive was disrespectful. She must be hauled over the coals and punished. That was embarrassing.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Chewing gum and being evasive was disrespectful. She must be hauled over the coals and punished. That was embarrassing.
See, unlike some, I listen to everyone, especially if they represent the 3rd largest party in the country. Ignoring them is stupid and shows the unfathomable hate some just naturally have for Zuma.Luckily his various addresses are snorefests best avoided by any normal person who doesn't want to lose braincells to Zuma whining and giving nothing insightful. He is presumably going to whine about America in this "address".
No one ever said rescuing the city from the DA's incompetence was going to be pap an vleis, but we will get there.
All this time I thought @Sideshow Bob's hero was lugging dirt in those bin bags. Now I'm wondering if it wasn't cash![]()
Why did the then deputy mayor keep quiet that time ? Most important question.No one ever said rescuing the city from the DA's incompetence was going to be pap an vleis, but we will get there.
The deputy mayor back then was just a ceremonial position, the Mayor was from the DA and the finance MMC was from the DA, so they were able to scheme properly without interference.Why did the then deputy mayor keep quiet that time ? Most important question.
Judge Loubser in the Bloemfontein High Court rules that the extradition of former Free State Premier Ace Magashule's ex-PA Moroadi Cholota from the USA in August of 2024 was unlawful.
Just get him into orange overalls while he is still breathing
Wenzeni uBaba?Just get him into orange overalls while he is still breathing
Zuma's spaza shop doesn't interest me. It does sadden me that there are still so many people supporting the thief and buying his promises. I suppose it's the same reason people still fall for miracle pastors etc. Well, Americans voted for Trump and believe he's doing a good job even as he acts in selfish interest. People here think Zuma did a good job when he let the Guptas suck the country dry and destroy institutions. Again, sad.See, unlike some, I listen to everyone, especially if they represent the 3rd largest party in the country. Ignoring them is stupid and shows the unfathomable hate some just naturally have for Zuma.
And besides, today's briefing by him is definitely going to be fireworks considering his loss in the high court this morning and the current rumor doing the rounds that Floyd is out of the MK.
Even as much as I can't stand the looney DA with it's matriculant leaders, I tune in because I know the DA is not operating in a silo where what they say or do has no direct or indirect repercussions.
South Africans in general have a weakness for Messiahs, if it's not those thinking Trump is the chosen one, it is the ones who believe the sun shines right out of the Nkandla Thief's behind. They all love legendary stories of persecution and how either Zuma or Trump is going to unite them and lead them to the land of milk and honey.Zuma's spaza shop doesn't interest. It does saddens me that there are still so many people supporting the thief and buying his promises. I suppose it's the same reason people still fall for miracle pastors etc. Well, Americans voted for Trump and believe he's doing a good job even as he acts in selfish interest. People here think Zuma did a good job when he let the Guptas suck the country dry and destroy institutions. Again, sad.
Unfathomable?See, unlike some, I listen to everyone, especially if they represent the 3rd largest party in the country. Ignoring them is stupid and shows the unfathomable hate some just naturally have for Zuma.
And besides, today's briefing by him is definitely going to be fireworks considering his loss in the high court this morning and the current rumor doing the rounds that Floyd is out of the MK.
Even as much as I can't stand the looney DA with it's matriculant leaders, I tune in because I know the DA is not operating in a silo where what they say or do has no direct or indirect repercussions.
Wut?That SCA ruling around extradition is an absolute shyteshow and fscks everything up.