@TheChamp when are you going to tell us why the ANC has let the water infrastructure collapse in JHB? You’ve got all day to talk about rents in Cape Town but never mention anything about Joburg?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Why didn't they do it in the 8 years they had in Tshwane? Why was it not regular behavior for them?Hahahaha this is all Champ has to show that the ANC is doing. A few roads being resurfacedSomething the DA does all the time in Cape Town. For him it's a big deal
whereas it should be just regular behavior for a party in charge....... Shows how low his bar is.
I have water gushing out of my tap, in Johannesburg, so no, I am cool, not going to tell you lot anything.@TheChamp when are you going to tell us why the ANC has let the water infrastructure collapse in JHB? You’ve got all day to talk about rents in Cape Town but never mention anything about Joburg?
Much like the cadres steal every last taxpaters rand without consequence. All to protect the poo-wast of the poo-wah.I am certain the point of raising the rent was to protect the poor as the DA always do.
The DA was on the right side of what? If there is a party that know how to shaft people, it is the DA.
You do not need to change the constitution at all for thisYou don't need to jailbreak the Constitution to tackle these issues.
The Constitution is a living document, sure, but it must be protected from changes just because of vibes or populism.
The headline on News24 giving @TheChamp nightmares. A beautiful sight to see!
View attachment 1826643
The headline on News24 giving @TheChamp nightmares. A beautiful sight to see!
View attachment 1826643
When was budget approved for this ?
I don't know how the DA does things, isn't the Federal chair a full time position? I don't ever recall any Federal chair holding another position, which means she will have to give it up if my assumption is right.I'd be very surprised if she get's the position. It'll also b meaningless unless the DA have some sort of majority. A MONC will soon follow otherwise.
Who knows?When was budget approved for this ?
I'd be very surprised if she get's the position. It'll also b meaningless unless the DA have some sort of majority. A MONC will soon follow otherwise.
Surely you can figure that one out all by yourself? But do let me know if you still haven't figured it out by the end of the week, I will make a plan.![]()
![]()
The DA are absolute amateurs when it comes to shafting people. They have much to learn from the GLM. Still waiting for you to explain the difference between a rate payer and a tax payer to me.
I'm not one for waiting around, just do it now.Surely you can figure that one out all by yourself? But do let me know if you still haven't figured it out by the end of the week, I will make a plan.
I don't know how the DA does things, isn't the Federal chair a full time position? I don't ever recall any Federal chair holding another position, which means she will have to give it up if my assumption is right.
She will be very vulnerable without her stranglehold on the party, unless she can find a lame duck to plug there while she becomes mayor. Unless of course the DA would allow her to gamble first and go back to her position if she di8get the Mayorship.
There is a very good reason she dragged herself from retirement for her second coming, she feels the DA is her baby.It likely is a full time position, but its telling that you frame the DA in NewNP/GLM type terms with her being vulnerable without her stranglehold on the party etc. The DA will have a pipeline of suitable candidates to replace Helen as Federal Council Chairperson.
Not every party operates like the NewNP/GLM-shyteshow.
There is a very good reason she dragged herself from retirement for her second coming, she feels the DA is her baby.