DreamKing
Honorary Master
Who's posts?
click the link from the quote, you will find it one by one.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Who's posts?
Nope , never said it was him. Wasnt sure it even was. It just came up in a search and was interesting reading . Public domain infoSo the court order was super interesting reading, but didn't you, in effect, dox the guy with this?
Oh you should just ignore that, let it talk to itself.click the link from the quote, you will find it one by one.
Mashatile told journalists on Tuesday that Finance Minister Enoch Godongwana requested 30 days to look elsewhere for the revenue needed to avoid a 0.5 percentage point VAT increase.
He said the committee was still waiting for Godongwana's report.
"He'll come back and say, 'Well, I found the money', or 'I didn't find it'. If he has found the money, it's well and good, he'll drop VAT. If he hasn't found it, he may keep it, but it's up to Parliament to decide.
"Parliament may well say, 'OK, you didn't find the money but we are not going to support you to have the 0.5% VAT increase'. In that sense, Parliament will have the last say."
You seem woke. Only woke have this cancel culture.Oh you should just ignore that, let it talk to itself.
"no matter you like it or not, da will not be removed from gnu"no matter you like it or not, da will not be removed from gnu.
I hope asa will stay in the gnu, when the time came, asa and anc will be scrapped altogether ......
Oh you should just ignore that, let it talk to itself.
That's literally what trolls have been called since the dawn of discussion forums. Nothing to do with race or genes...You are being called 'it' by superior genes. Doesn't it make your studio imploded/exploded/sideploded? Just say so, man..![]()
Maar we decided in our braai session that we are going to call that guy with 'It' so that it feels humiliated ?he s quite funny, I want to play with him a while longer.![]()
Your deputy membership is noted, my lord.That's literally what trolls have been called since the dawn of discussion forums. Nothing to do with race or genes...
no, I didn't say that."no matter you like it or not, da will not be removed from gnu"
The DA will be in government for the full 5 years right?![]()
They are funny.Maar we decided in our braai session that we are going to call that guy with 'It' so that it feels humiliated ?
Your braai membership is in danger. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Still no invite for you? I will speak with the Masters and put in a good word.Maar we decided in our braai session that we are going to call that guy with 'It' so that it feels humiliated ?
Your braai membership is in danger. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Semantics? Really?no, I didn't say that.
da will not be removed from anyone, but they will walk away anyways.
time will tell.
Yet...ASA isn't part of the GNU
Before making it free we need to establish what skill set we need as nation to develop industries.Totally. But not with grants, start by making higher education free, that's one transformative policy that will yield fruit for South Africa in the future to come.
Guptas are old news, cadres have moved on from Indian immigrants. If you're sucking BBC, it means you're doing it for free...Your deputy membership is noted, my lord.
no, I don't think so.Semantics? Really?
You know very well we are talking about the DA no longer in government, not whether they leave or are kicked out.![]()
anc can, but they won't, especially cr.Speaking as if the ANC isn't able to boot them out is laughable.