SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the one saying murder is murder, whether it affects a white farmer, an Indian hobo or a black musician.

Yes, I remember Cwecwe, what about her?
I agree with this, and I also agree that there is no genocide, but, I think it would be irresponsible of us to ignore the facts surrounding these types of murders. Yes, murder is murder, but we need to draw a line here as some of these have proven to be hate crimes.

This is evident by the brutality in these murders. Again, without taking away the spotlight from the brutality of murders we see in some of the informal settlements during lynching's, such as stoning, necklacing, etc.

There have been many verified reports of the brutality, where these people who are isolated on farms, are tortured, often not for anything material, but to cause as much pain and suffering as possible. I dont need to give examples of the types of torturing as I believe we've all been exposed to this in one way or another.
Another point is that this doesn't have anything to do with colour. If I recall, recently a young black man was executed in front of his sister in one of these farm attacks.
These are not hate crimes against a race, these are hate crimes against those who are farmers or perceived to be farmers.

The EFF and MK rhetoric in all likelihood aggravates this as its a 'they and us' scenario. Understanding this is a struggle song, it should remain exactly that, a struggle song in the past. There is no Apartheid struggle now. There is no need to openly call for the murder of farmers.
 
Amongst farmers it is happening.
Methinks you don't know one farmer.
80 deaths a day is normal for SA.
 
Ignoring the stats.
Think how many farmers are there in 60 million people.
 
Lol. CNN is filled with anti-Trump "analysts". Of course they'd praise Ramaphosa.

CNN? They of the "Biden is sharp as a tack" journalism followed up years later by how WH staff deceived them by not showing them what the rest of the world was seeing. That CNN?
 
I'll tell the comrades a little story.
How come I was carrying TWO 9MM pistols when I went home at night after visiting friends the local or away on business?
First check no ambush then dogs OK. Electric fence breached?
Clear every room in the house.
Relock everything.
That's not fekkin normal.
A bloody useless racist government is why in case you are too thick to work it out.
 
I'll tell the comrades a little story.
How come I was carrying TWO 9MM pistols when I went home at night after visiting friends the local or away on business?
First check no ambush then dogs OK. Electric fence breached?
Clear every room in the house.
Relock everything.
That's not fekkin normal.
A bloody useless racist government is why in case you are too thick to work it out.
You also have to tell story how you were safe in apartheid times when you had blacks confined to different areas away from your houses. Without real life stories, it is not much fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X