SA Politics Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course there are upsets but they are upsets because they are unexpected. It's also in North America which will give them a home ground advantage.
That's exactly what we were planning, an upset to sent shockwaves in the entire right wing fraternity, a mother of all upsets that would fast track all the sanctions the Orange One could think of.
 
That's exactly what we were planning, an upset to sent shockwaves in the entire right wing fraternity, a mother of all upsets that would fast track all the sanctions the Orange One could think of.
No.. It's what you were having wet dreams about.

Planning entails having a viable chance which bafana don't.
 
Champ is so much more active today. I wonder if that's because he has furniture to sit on today, and is feeling more comfortable than the whole week. Im happy for you bud.
 
I want you to be yourself, you clearly do enjoy discussing politics and you are Cosmik Debris, what is the point of all this pretense nonsense?

I am being myself. You don't get to decide who I am or what myself is. I do not discuss politics or religion. Never have, never will. Don't make assumptions about who I am or what I enjoy discussing.

Now run off to your handler for your daily assignments. Or does he have a babalaas and is late sending it? Maybe the Sheriff has his computer?

Edit. I see your handler has woken up and sent you some material about Bafana.

Rankings aren't that much of a big deal in football as you have seen yesterday, didn't we just beat the same USA in the U20 World Cup?

Higher ranked teams are beaten by lower ranked teams all the time, that is exactly what makes football the most beautiful game ever played.

What's the point of having rankings if they don't prove the consistency of a team with occasional outlier losses and wins?
 
South Africa beat France in the 2010 world cup, the same multiple World Cup winning France, that's ranked higher than USA, do you people follow football at all?
That means nothing if we haven't even qualified since then...

We only even qualified for 2010 because we hosted it...
 
It means a higher ranking doesn't mean you can't be beaten by a lower ranked team, try to keep up.
Of course it doesn't.. But it is an indication that it's very unlikely when the difference is as large as USA to sa.

Try to get a grip on reality champy, you are drifting further and further from it as it gets closer to you having to refer to uGogo as Her Excellency, the Mayor.
 
It would be terrible to lose out like that, especially for my plans of us thrashing the USA in front of Trump.

Hope we can still salvage it.
You can only hope that USA football team doesn't have anyone who is from Trump refugee visa program.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned Afrikaner genocided"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X