SA Politics Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just ignore the race element and deal with the actual point that is being raised then... There is no need to entertain it in the first place.
Vavi is always whining about apartheid and colonialism, he shouldn't talk about victimhood, but more importantly he didn't get into politics to be poor, lol.
 
So just ignore the race element and deal with the actual point that is being raised then... There is no need to entertain it in the first place.

But in all honesty Vavi brought up the "race" element with his reference to the DA, he just didn't explicitly tag a race.
Didn't I tell you yesterday that you look like a fool when you get too desperate? Since when does the DA mean white?
 
Didn't I tell you yesterday that you look like a fool when you get too desperate? Since when does the DA mean white?

too desperate? I'm not the one whining about right wingers Champy.

I'm merely pointing out the stupid in your posts thats all, though its losing its shine because its too easy these days, you are spinning your wheels bevok because you're kak scared uGogo is going to be your Mayor.
 
How many schools are there in Gauteng, and in how many of those schools is this being rolled out? What is the budget for white lab coats?
I have no idea, but besides the price of the lab coats, I am sure the information you need is freely available on Google.
 
I have no idea, but besides the price of the lab coats, I am sure the information you need is freely available on Google.

I looked on Google, and AI also can't find answers. Seeing you're close to Panyaza, maybe you can provide the information and also tell me who got the tender for white lab coats?

How many Gauteng schools have been turned into economic workshops by Panyaza Lesufi?

Search Assist

Sorry, no relevant information was found in our search.
 
I looked on Google, and AI also can't find answers. Seeing you're close to Panyaza, maybe you can provide the information and also tell me who got the tender for white lab coats?

How many Gauteng schools have been turned into economic workshops by Panyaza Lesufi?

Search Assist

Sorry, no relevant information was found in our search.
Ask one of the younger high IQ members to help you, they are very good with Google.

As for the price of lab coats, even if I was bothered enough to go and ask for it, why would I give it to you? I can't see any benefit in doing that.
 
Ask one of the younger high IQ members to help you, they are very good with Google.

Why do you describe yourself as low IQ?

As for the price of lab coats, even if I was bothered enough to go and ask for it, why would I give it to you? I can't see any benefit in doing that.

Transparency of the government. You know, that constitutionally mandated requirement that would make coeeuption far more difficult.
 
Why do you describe yourself as low IQ?



Transparency of the government. You know, that constitutionally mandated requirement that would make coeeuption far more difficult.
Yes, but what is going to be my reward to go through all the trouble of looking for information and giving it to you?
 
Yes, but what is going to be my reward to go through all the trouble of looking for information and giving it to you?

You get to be right and, at the same time, provide proof of the intentions of your heroes, which could result in a positive view of them instead of the current very negative view.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X