SA Politics Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's compare this result to when JHB has a by-election in a larny suburb, which is happening soon. The PA has no presence in such suburbs and there are a lot more votes available for the DA to obtain. Was the DA supposed to do well here? No.
I still don't get the grand plan of Zille though, how is she going to be a Mayor if she only performs well in areas where the DA have always performed well? That means she is going to be just like all the past DA candidates mos? That makes the groot trek from Cape Town entirely pointless?

Isn't she supposed to inspire growth of the party outside the traditional DA comfort zones?
 
I still don't get the grand plan of Zille though, how is she going to be a Mayor if she only performs well in areas where the DA have always performed well? That means she is going to be just like all the past DA candidates mos?

Isn't she supposed to inspire growth of the party outside the traditional DA comfort zones?
Well there's some Action SA vote to re-capture in the suburbs from 2021 and yes, she should be able to expand the DA vote outside traditional constituencies, but I hardly think a ward where they got like 10 percent in 2021 fits that profile. There are better wards in JHB for Zille to launch her attack.
 
Well there's some Action SA vote to re-capture in the suburbs from 2021 and yes, she should be able to expand the DA vote outside traditional constituencies, but I hardly think a ward where they got like 10 percent in 2021 fits that profile. There are better wards in JHB for Zille to launch her attack.
Fair, it is indeed just one ward where they have always struggled, I just thought the coloured constituency would be the first to show an appetite for Zille.

But yes a single ward isn't enough to pick up anything, but as I say, I will be looking at the Zille impact particularly in the wards where they have previously not done well.
 
But how will you ever learn?
I don't need to when I have MyBB expits like you around that accuse me of not being able to find information and can't produce it yourself. AI has taken over Google searches, and it couldn't find the information either. I can thus safely assume you won't be able to either. Prove me wrong.
 
How many schools are there in Gauteng, and in how many of those schools is this being rolled out? What is the budget for white lab coats?
I looked on Google, and AI also can't find answers. Seeing you're close to Panyaza, maybe you can provide the information and also tell me who got the tender for white lab coats?

How many Gauteng schools have been turned into economic workshops by Panyaza Lesufi?

Search Assist

Sorry, no relevant information was found in our search.

I don't need to when I have MyBB expits like you around that accuse me of not being able to find information and can't produce it yourself. AI has taken over Google searches, and it couldn't find the information either. I can thus safely assume you won't be able to either. Prove me wrong.
A.I. systems, like many people, struggle with nuance.

Lesufi's post is about an expo of Gauteng based Schools of Specialisation.

"Turning classrooms into Economic workshops" is his (Lesufi's) interpretation of what these schools represent - it is not the name of a project. The question "How many Gauteng schools have been turned into economic workshops by Panyaza Lesufi?" is therefore in essence a nonsensical question.

Btw, there are currently 36 Schools of Specialisation in Gauteng. List of the schools and allocated budget per school (click on the word 'list").
 
Isn't Rea Vaya under business rescue due to financial mismanagement? They shouldn't be throwing more money down a pit. I see the city lost over 300m in transport grants due to the poor management of the service.
It's the bus operating company that's under business rescue, not Rea Vaya.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in investing in the infrastructure, it remains a very strategic asset regardless.
 
It's the bus operating company that's under business rescue, not Rea Vaya.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in investing in the infrastructure, it remains a very strategic asset regardless.
Least Rea vaya is learning from the DA run Myciti.

Props for them humbling themselves and listening to squirrel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X