SA Politics Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me last months stats alone. Or last 6 months. I welcome anecdotal evidence.

What stats are you looking for exactly? Do you live in South Africa because im struggling to understand how you can be so naive.
 
But since I am being extra generous today... from a cursory google








I left out the ones in which humans were set alight but I can happily add those if they will make you happy @ForceFate
 
Not sure why I persist in entertaining loony lefty retards.... but anyways it's kaDezemba and time must pass somehow
 
Not sure why I persist in entertaining loony lefty retards.... but anyways it's kaDezemba and time must pass somehow

You have to be a proper loony to live in South Africa and not know about the rampant vandalism.

397 schools have been vandalised or torched


397 schools and that was only the first 4 months of the year. Total for 2020 was roughly 1600 schools.
 
He's now going to spring into defence mode and claim it's not the communities. It's the criminals

images
 
But since I am being extra generous today... from a cursory google








I left out the ones in which humans were set alight but I can happily add those if they will make you happy @ForceFate
Which ones of these help the school to connect to the internet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X