SA smartphone maker to launch new Android device

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Nice. But if it has got a k@k screen then meh. There are some really nice priced devices out there with very good screens for the price you are paying. One of the reasons why I would not touch that Mint Mobile devices. Resolution is really bad. bleh.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
mmmm just had a look on their website. The Air phone actually looks pretty nifty.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Capture.JPG

I think you might get phones on Orange etc for the same price with better battery? Will have to have a look.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Yip. Thought as much. Better spec and cheaper.
How about some market research Mobicel? tsk

Capture.jpg

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
the air pic you posted has an octacore processor whilst the G7 is a quad core....

I would still rather go for the Huawei. Besides, from what I understand octa vs quad dont always mean better performance?

Besides, octa chip with a 2100mAh battery? That aint going to end well I would say.

Wall

Sports Addict
I would still rather go for the Huawei. Besides, from what I understand octa vs quad dont always mean better performance?

Besides, octa chip with a 2100mAh battery? That aint going to end well I would say.

yeah, battery is an issue no doubt.

falcon786

Honorary Master

The Octa is also clocking higher so in this case its faster.Also a 4,8 inch screen with 720p screen resolution is fine but on a 5,5 inch you can easily notice pixels.

As for the battery it should last a day minimum with decent usage,2100mah isn't poverty spec for a 4,8 inch screen,it will depend on how the phone is optimized.