SA vs NZL Newlands

SAguy

Expert Member
Holy cow those tickets went fast... I managed to grab a few but damn that went quick.
Wonder how many people are buying just to scalp and how many people are buying for them.

Pitbull

Verboten
Haven't Newlands not seen such a test in a long time? I guess that's the reason :eek:

DanDango

Executive Member
Holy cow those tickets went fast... I managed to grab a few but damn that went quick.
Wonder how many people are buying just to scalp and how many people are buying for them.
Cape crusader :whistling:

SAguy

Expert Member
How dare someone support a country other than the one they got popped out of.
The CPT All Blacks supporters annoy me, but I have one thing to say in their favour - most of them are coloured people, and they started supporting all blacks in a time when SA rugby was a racially exclusive sport - so I do understand to an extent.

...but if you're under 30 and support the All Blacks... fudge off.

akescpt

Honorary Master
There's us gonna be klompie *** at that game. Judging by super rugby.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
The CPT All Blacks supporters annoy me, but I have one thing to say in their favour - most of them are coloured people, and they started supporting all blacks in a time when SA rugby was a racially exclusive sport - so I do understand to an extent.

...but if you're under 30 and support the All Blacks... fudge off.
I'd say it goes the other way round. Continuing to support a majority white team because you hate a majority white team sounds idiotic to me. And I have uncles and a grandfather who are like that.

Those who support the All Blacks who are free from such thinking are okay by me.

mandana

Expert Member
I managed to get 2 tickets.... refreshed when the computicket clock hit zero. Transaction took all of 3 mins to complete.

Looking forward to this game. :love:

SAguy

Expert Member
I managed to get 2 tickets.... refreshed when the computicket clock hit zero. Transaction took all of 3 mins to complete.

Looking forward to this game. :love:
Yeah, I must say - the computicket system worked pretty well. Not the best user experience, but it stayed up.

jambai

I smell a rat.all tickets sold out online 10 seconds after 12.You basically could not get no matter how hard you tried.Read on computickets facebook page-people complaining .Seems like people behind the scenes booked blocks to sell on other sites.I doint think 10 tickets is fair should be only 5 at max.WP rugby are bankrupt so maybe they behind the dodgy online sales process

thestaggy

Honorary Master
RIP to the people that purchased these tickets. ABs gonna run train again.

akescpt

Honorary Master
this is even gonna be worse after saturdays result. there will be lots of fights.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Why are they not in NZ though, seriously if Kiwi's are so great what are you doing slumming it in the third world?
Too bad you're banned. I wanted to ask your opinion of people who support Brazil, England, Spain, etc. national football teams.