SABC to study Motsoeneng ruling

ponder

Honorary Master
Their legal 'experts' always know more than the courts ;)

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
lol. They're always busy studying & considering & applying their minds & farting around & claiming things are sub judice. Never action....

Kinda impressed that this guy has hung on so long...I would have expected him to be kicked out the door the second the qualification lie was confirmed.

biometrics

Honorary Master
lol. They're always busy studying & considering & applying their minds & farting around & claiming things are sub judice. Never action....

Kinda impressed that this guy has hung on so long...I would have expected him to be kicked out the door the second the qualification lie was confirmed.

Unless he's useful ...

Marcan

Unless he's useful ...

He is the Zuma enforcer at the Luthuli House Broadcaster.
Hlaudi and Faith are there only to protect the Lord of Nkandla and his cronies. They even created a special Ministry of Poopooganda for Mama Muthambi.

cyberbob1979

Expert Member
The SCA said the public protector’s office was a venerable institution and its remedial action could not be ignored. A person or organisation could not launch a parallel investigation and then decide that its outcome trumped the public protector’s findings and recommendations.

The public protector was a watchdog and should not be muzzled, the SCA said.

This is one of the most exciting bits - then the Government can't muzzle or deny what she is doing...

And if we can get rid of egg head himself at the SABC - that would be great too

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
So how long do they get to 'study' this before they must suspend him?

What guarantees do we have that they will actually follow due process in the disciplinary inquiry?

What is evident is that the whole SABC is corrupt to the core.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
So how long do they get to 'study' this before they must suspend him?

What guarantees do we have that they will actually follow due process in the disciplinary inquiry?

What is evident is that the whole SABC is corrupt to the core.

From my understanding, they can study it as long as they want, but his suspension should have taken effect from this morning until such time as a disciplinary has taken place.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
From my understanding, they can study it as long as they want, but his suspension should have taken effect from this morning until such time as a disciplinary has taken place.

They have 14 days, from what I heard on 702 this morning.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
They have 14 days, from what I heard on 702 this morning.

Ahhh ok, fair enough...

So we can expect 2 weeks of absolute chaos at SABC (more so than usual), and then that lying corrupt little racist fscker will be suspended.

furpile

Expert Member
Ahhh ok, fair enough...

So we can expect 2 weeks of absolute chaos at SABC (more so than usual), and then that lying corrupt little racist fscker will be suspended.

Good thing he gave himself a nice fat raise again just before this court case huh? Useless idiot is laughing all the way, and will get his massively overinflated salary for another 2 months while the investigation continues. Hopefully they then fire him and ask him to #paybackthemoney!

Remy

He increased his salary so that the SA taxpayer still ends up paying his legal fees without him losing anything. Brilliant.