Samsung Mobile Warranty Question

SkyWolf

Hi guys,

Is there anywhere on the website, where one can check if a warranty on the device is still available?

Reason for asking, if one is purchasing a second hand flagship, will they honour the warranty to change a battery or replace a back glass if the device is still under warranty or will they do only do it for the original owner?

Thanks in advance

Sayf777

Expert Member
Hi guys,

Is there anywhere on the website, where one can check if a warranty on the device is still available?

Reason for asking, if one is purchasing a second hand flagship, will they honour the warranty to change a battery or replace a back glass if the device is still under warranty or will they do only do it for the original owner?

Thanks in advance
If you have the pop even for second hand it should be fine.

Contact (0860 726 7864) to check warranty.

SkyWolf

If you have the pop even for second hand it should be fine.

Contact (0860 726 7864) to check warranty.
Thanks for the response. It was on a contract through a company so I don't know how to get the POP in that regards.

Will a letter from the owner/user suffice as proof of sale & transfer?

Ecko_1

Thanks for the response. It was on a contract through a company so I don't know how to get the POP in that regards.

Will a letter from the owner/user suffice as proof of sale & transfer?
Technically the handset is owned by the mobile operator for the duration of the contract period and can't be sold. Chances are you won't get the warranty honoured

SkyWolf

I believe contract is finished now as the upgrade was collected, however Samsung on their website mentioned a month extention on warranty of devices.

Just checking all avenues of members experiences or knowledge of Samsung's policy.

Thanks