Sanlam iTrade Competition 2016

snoopdoggydog

Expert Member
Sanlam iTrade & Moneyweb $100,000 iTradeGlobal Challenge

The Rand showed its vulnerability in our economic & political scenario. Isn’t it time you start learning how to trade shares on Global Markets? Introducing the $100,000 iTradeGlobal Challenge, brought to you by Sanlam iTrade, in partnership with Moneyweb.

You can win $5,000!

With the Challenge you will be given $100,000 in virtual money to invest in any share on the major Global Markets on our iTradeGlobal simulation platform. This unique opportunity will allow you to trade online, risk free and stand the chance to win $5,000 to start your live account with iTradeGlobal.

Sanlam iTrade.png

https://www.sanlamitrade.co.za/iTradeMoneywebChallenge.aspx

Last edited:

boeriebuffet

I actually like the platform a lot. Clean and easy. But my portfolio for the competition on the other hand....not doing too well. Wish I had a 15% profit like some of the big boys so I can win! :(

Thor

Honorary Master
I actually like the platform a lot. Clean and easy. But my portfolio for the competition on the other hand....not doing too well. Wish I had a 15% profit like some of the big boys so I can win! :(
I agree the platform is brilliant.

I only have a little profit atm hehe

boeriebuffet

Well I've managed to get to about 3% now after a long wait, but now there is a whole bunch of people with 20-40%+... I think I've missed the cheatsheet memo?

Last edited:

boeriebuffet

Don't worry, this competition is bit of a joke. The leader has $370000. Must be the best trader in the world to do that in a month, probably a billionaire in real life.

Purply

Expert Member
Eish, am now #22 on the list, will have to change my strat in order to beat #1 who has 3 times more at the moment :D