SAOL account vs prepaid pricing?

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
24,898
Reaction score
1,698
Location
Port Shepstone, KZN, RSA, EARTH
http://www.saol.com/adsl2.php

How come the SAOL account prices are slightly more expensive than prepaid prices (shaped) when they bill you in advance anyway for accounts?:confused: [1,2, or 3 Gig packages]

Also not all accounts packages offer 4 concurrent connections?:confused:

And to top it all off, the unused prepaid bandwidth carries over.
 
Last edited:
I've wondered the same thing, either way you are paying in advance. This is not a SAOL unique pricing method, it seems to be most of the providors have adopted this standard.

The only reason I can think of is that with the prepaid accounts you get data roll over, so you pay more for that feature.
 
I've wondered the same thing, either way you are paying in advance. This is not a SAOL unique pricing method, it seems to be most of the providors have adopted this standard.

The only reason I can think of is that with the prepaid accounts you get data roll over, so you pay more for that feature.

Prepaid is actually cheaper on the smaller packages ;).
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X