SARS Changes, making repayment easy.

Elf1nDrak3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Now, I am a newbie in the whole Tax registration game. I have an income of R120000 per annum. Must I register at SARS and how?
 
After reading the tread, by goobie, (thanks b.t.w) I assume that you have to apply for a tax number. Where do I get a tax number? You have to excuse me, I am fairly new to the SARS process.

I know I pay tax and UIF each month as it is indicated on my payslip, so I think I have a tax number :S
 
After reading the tread, by goobie, (thanks b.t.w) I assume that you have to apply for a tax number. Where do I get a tax number? You have to excuse me, I am fairly new to the SARS process.

I know I pay tax and UIF each month as it is indicated on my payslip, so I think I have a tax number :S

Nope, chances are you don't have one. Look at the link above where and how to get a number.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X