Satisfactory - FPS open-world factory building sim

Stillie

Expert Member
Has anyone got this game?

I was wondering what you think of it? I got it the other day but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I want to try play some tonight?

Satisfactory is an FPS open-world factory building sim. You play as an engineer on an alien planet tasked to complete ‘Project Assembly’ - a massive machine for a mysterious purpose. Conquer nature, build multi-story factories, and automate to satisfaction!
https://www.satisfactorygame.com/

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Haven't played it, but it seems it can be alright with friends.

Singleplayer? Will probably get boring very quickly.

Scary_Turtle

Yeah its a cool game just make sure you have lotssss of space, whatever you have planned for triple it.

I dig the progression system, grindy but doable.

I'm interested to see where the end game goes because at the moment its crazy intense to the point where all the math almost becomes too much and then nothing but making things look better.

I am also eyeing Satisfactory.
However, Since satisfactory has less content than factorio I dont know if its going to scratch my industrial itch as well as factorio did, (despite being 3d and pretty)

Stillie

Expert Member
I am also eyeing Satisfactory.
However, Since satisfactory has less content than factorio I dont know if its going to scratch my industrial itch as well as factorio did, (despite being 3d and pretty)
keep in mind its Alpha, they are planning on modding it later on. There are already some insane factories out there.....