Schwarzenegger back for new Terminator

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
I'm more interested in his other new film - Maggie - a low budget drama.
He plays a grieving father who tries to protect his infected daughter (Abigail Breslin) during a zombie epidemic.
It actually looks good.

[video=youtube;AQ5Vz8qE8R8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ5Vz8qE8R8[/video]

saor

Honorary Master
Erm....the trailer was out last year already. Slow news day? Welcome to the party.

[video=youtube;62E4FJTwSuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E4FJTwSuc[/video]

Look there's no way this is any worse than the last Terminator movie. If anything they try to do a good job with it with Arnie back.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
He plays a grieving father who tries to protect his infected daughter (Abigail Breslin) during a zombie epidemic.
It actually looks good.

The Breslin surname sounded familiar and then I realised its who Stallone portrayed in Escape Plan (Ray Breslin), which Schwarzenegger played in as well, coincindence?

porchrat

Honorary Master
Don't get me wrong I love Arnie. I grew up on Arnie's cheesy action films and many of them are high up in my favourite films of all time but how much longer can they realistically keep doing this with him? It is starting to get silly. They already gave him an awful CGI facelift in one of these films, so now does the terminator age... is that the idea?

absynth

Expert Member
It actually looks good.

[video=youtube;AQ5Vz8qE8R8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ5Vz8qE8R8[/video]

Thanks for that.This does look way more interesting than Terminator.

They really are flogging a dead horse with the new Terminator.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Don't get me wrong I love Arnie. I grew up on Arnie's cheesy action films and many of them are high up in my favourite films of all time but how much longer can they realistically keep doing this with him? It is starting to get silly. They already gave him an awful CGI facelift in one of these films, so now does the terminator age... is that the idea?

So much this.

Vegeta

Executive Member
so now does the terminator age... is that the idea?
Maybe he gets a new older skin to be relatable to everyone else that aged, Connor would be much older so the Terminator is send back older? Who knows who cares, Arnie is back as the Terminator and that's all that matters!

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Well, its is real flesh and skin over a metalic skeleton, probably can/does age.

Last edited:

kianm

Honorary Master
He is backkkkkk!!

But i see a lot of video editing for this

zippy

Honorary Master
Arnie doesn't play the Terminator. The Terminator plays Arnie.