Scott's Shipping Services - FORMERLY UNDER "POSSIBLE LIQUIDATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me if I am wrong.
This looks like a one man show run from the garage.
I have not seen any proof that there was ever lawyers, accountants, liquidators or anyone else involved.
Just this guys word from the start and now again. Yet people seems to believe half of it?
I'm not so sure. Surely the smart thing to do in that case is to start under a new name. All risk of the past coming back is gone.
 
That includes you.
I recall you have no time for the useless police to lay charges etc.
Uhm, no, I said the people moaning, if they had a case, should go to the police and do something about it. You must have me confused with someone else
 
has people left reviews on his page ?
It seems a kind of "cleaning" has taken place. Lots of old info has been removed. I'm not saying they deleted negative reviews, but other things "disappeared".
 
Is there a possibility for the "lawyers" to request this thread be deleted?
Seeing as all the reviews are being deleted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X